The health and safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority
As we move into uncertain times, it’s important for our guests and presenters to understand that as a business, we are dedicated to your health and safety.
In light of the coronavirus outbreak, we have implemented the following procedures to ensure you are protected when visiting Redback Connect’s offices in Sydney and Melbourne.
- In line with the NSW Health regulations, masks are to be worn at all times in our Sydney studios.
- On-screen presenters can take their masks off just before we go live and must put them back on immediately when the broadcast has ended.
- All visitors will have their temperature checked and must check in on the Service NSW App upon arrival.
- Social distancing must always be observed by keeping 1.5m apart.
- All studio equipment is disinfected before and after use.
- All seating on the set (couches, stools, panel desk chairs) will be positioned 1.5m between each other.
- Presenters must arrive at least 60 mins prior to the live event for a studio briefing and final audio and visual checks. Our technicians will also need to guide each speaker on how to attach their lapel microphone themselves.
- We highly recommend only having one client support representative where possible as the greenroom/boardroom can only have a maximum of 4 people in the room at a time so please consider your speakers first.
- If you are located in a hotspot or you are feeling unwell and displaying any symptoms, please do not attend our studios. Please go home and get tested.
- Finally, all presenters and clients must complete the following form prior to attending our studio: https://survey.s.redbackconferencing.com.au/redback-studio-attendance-questionnaire/
All Redback employees are also provided with our most recent Work in Safety document which you can find here.
Updated July 2021